Monday, October 1, 2012


Querido Familia,

There literally is nothing in the world that makes me more happy every week other than to read your emails and feel of your spirit. Even though we haven’t seen each other for a good bit, I feel like our relationship has grown. What a blessing and I love you all so much!

Grandma Clegg- Thank you so much for sharing that wonderful experience with me. I love you.

This week has been spectacular. There have been so many miracles in the area and in the office. Really, the most important thing is the area, because I need to set an example, or else the words that I speak don´t have much meaning.
We just finished the zone conference here in Bahia Blanca with my zone and another zone it was the first of the month. Next week I will be out of town all week with President and Hermana and Elder Gravelle to visit the zones Tandil, Pehajo, Olavarria, and Necochea. That will be great. The zone conference went well and we were super blessed.  We were blessed this week to be able to find some great investigators. We found a man named Gabriel on Saturday and yesterday him and his daughter went to church. He is the brother of Luis Torres, the man who is now visiting his Evaneglico church actively, but we are working with him. I had some great experiences with the Familia Parreño and we talked a lot about the focus of the zone conferences. We are trying to reach the goal of 1000 baptisms in the year and if we  put in the last push we can make it. I am so pumped and want it as a mission so bad. We had a FHE with the Hermano Moran and the familia Parreño and another family from our ward. That was really great. He is coming along. It is more of a process with him. I have a lot of faith and vision in him and I know that he can do it if he lets the spirit work with him.  I received a letter from the family Garcia this week that Sergio has received the Aaronic Priesthood and they are doing well. That is the best. I have lost my camera, and I am sad about that. It fell from my pocket in the taxi and, well, it would be very rare for someone to return it to the company. I have called them several times. If there is an old camera laying around in the house that you could send I would appreciate it. The cameras here are super expensive, DO NOT BUY A CAMERA and if there is not a spare one, I can just download the photos of other missionaries on my sd cards.  Hermana Parreno takes a ton of pictures and she said that she would give me them also. So I am all good. I feel good, I am adjusting better to the office and learning how to make better use of my time in the area.  Mom. I think this week I will be receiving the package. 


Dad- Sounds like you are enjoying your time in Jerome. I am glad that you are getting to spend some time with the crew. I also am super excited for General Conference. I have written down ten questions that I would like to have answered. I did it last session and it was really cool how they were answered. I hope that you get to see a lot and that is a great experience for you. Thanks for your email. I love you Dad. Have a great week. 

Mom- I got talking about desire with President and Hermana Parreño this week and I sent them a copy of some of the letter from Papa about desire. They loved it. We are talking about the use of time and planning and accountability in our presentation. It is great. Thanks for your scripture last week. That is one of my favorites. It sounds like you are doing well and thanks for all the updates. I hope that you know how much I love you. You are the best ever. Have a wonderful week and I am thrilled that you are using my room for your photo album project. That sunlight is the best. Papa told me that would be the best room… I took his advice and I think that he is right. I love you Mom. Have a great week.

Mikesell- Sounds like you had an excellent week and I am excited for your meet you will be going home here in a couple weeks to visit… that sounds good! I am glad that you are liking your ward. Be looking for a good place to like next year. We will see what happens. I love you Mikesell!! I  liked your picture of the moon. I love you Mikesell!! Keep growing spiritually and doing all of those great things that you are doing. I love you.

Brennen- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I have your letter written and ready to send tomorrow. I don´t know if it will arrive on time…I don’t think so. But I will be thinking about you and I hope that you have a wonderful day. Sixteen…. sounds like you got the dates lined up by being asked to Sadies by a girl. Atta boy! Thank for being great example Brennen. I love you.

Alex- Thanks for your email buddy. I sure love you! I miss you. How is XC? Broken 5 min mile yet? Are you excited to start going to church in Jerome? I am sure that you are. Add an hour to that church block can be rough coming from Stanley’s two hours. I love you Alex. Thanks for being my best friend and my brother. Keep to the rod.

Harrison- YEAH MAN! How are you? Are you liking school? I hope so. What is your favorite thing to learn about? Are you excited for the treasure hunt at the end of this week? I love you Harrison. Keep being great!!

McCall- I was thinking about how cute you are! I hope that you are having a wonderful week. Are you learning a lot in school? I love you Cally!

I invite you all to look up the new Mormon Message that talks from Elder Christofferson on trials.  Also the talk by Spencer W. Kimball called Jesus the Perfect Leader. He actually gave it in Sun Valley. Also the scripture in Proverbs 15: 31-32. I was thinking this week how some of the greatest blessing we receive are trials. I am grateful and humble to be here in the mission. There is nothing better and I have never been happier. I love the Gospel, I love my Savior, and I have a vision of what my purpose here is. I love you all and am grateful to be able to pray for all of you. Thank you for your prayers. Have a wonderful week. Thanks for all being amazing and great examples of Christ.

Love,
Elder Austin
.

No comments:

Post a Comment