Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8, 2013

Hello dear Family,

I am writing from a internet cafe in Mar Del Plata. We left Bahía Blanca at 7 o'clock this morning and while President is doing interviews we are observing the district meetings in the mission. We were in Necochea today. Roberto and Melissa put a marriage date for the 26 of April ......it has been a good and we have had some really great conversations with President and Hermana Parreño. They are just awesome. 

Tomorrow we have three zone meetings. Wednesday we are in Tandil and Olavarria and on Thursday we are in Trenque Lauquen heading back to Bahía Blanca. So I imagine I will write Thursday or Friday.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers for the familia Barbosa. They went to the conference. I will tell you the whole story later, but they went to Bishops house after and drank mate. Bishops family loves them. GOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for them. It is hard to be away from Bahía, but the Sisters and Bishop will be helping us out. It was such a miracle!!

I loved, loved the conference. It was incredible. I will tell you my favorite parts later. 

Dad, Mom, Mikesell, Brennen, Alex, Harrison, and McCall -- I love you!! Have a terrific week!!

I love you so much. I am glad to hear that Alex had a good birthday and I hope that Grandma Clegg did too!!

Could you pass me Tanners Email address?

I love you all so much. I just can´t tell you enough. I am so grateful for the Gospel in our lives. I love our Savior and I know that this is his work.
 
Go get em Tigers... You are in my prayers....

Elder Clegg

1st Corintios 13:11

I promise that one day I will be able to write a normal letter on Monday. Thanks for your patience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment