Monday, May 20, 2013

May 20, 2013

Hello there family, 

Thank you all for you letters. It sure was great to hear from you and I am glad that you all had a good time up at Redfish. I am sure that is very pretty up there. 

It has been a great week here in Argentina. It was a normal work week without conferences. We had some great lessons with the Family Vasquez and they are all doing very well. Gabriela, who hadn't came to church yet, came to church yesteday and she enjoyed it. It was a good meeting for them. Moises and Ruth have told that that for sure they will be baptized the 1st of June, so we are excited for that. We are working with the doubts of David and Edith and they are making a good progress. We had a lesson with them with some great members in our Ward and also with President and Hermana Parreño. Thank you for your prayers in their behalf. They are very sincere and I know that they will come around. It has gotten considerable colder this week. We found a great part member family also. Well, he found us, he went to the church in his car looking for us and we were not in the church. He left and just as he turned we were returning to the church. He stopped us, it was dark and told us he wanted to talk to us. He is a good man and is going through some hard times in his life. They didnt' make it to church, but we will keep seeing what we can do to help them. We had a great meeting with President Parreño. Elder Zabellos talked about the importance of learning to speak in english in our weekly meeting.  We had the first hour in English. That was really strange. I admire President so much. He is so wise. Elder Bird is such a stud. He all service and never thinks about himself. He is the perfect example of  Mosiah 3:19. I am so grateful to be with him these weeks. 

Dad- Glad to here Dustin got up there okay! He will really enjoy it up there. Tell him that Hermano LLanos from his last area will be getting baptized within the next couple of weeks. That will make him really happy. I am glad that you are in the swing of things at the lodge. It sounds like a very fun but busy and memorable time for you. I l ove you Dad and thanks for thoughts and letter!  Have a great week.Good luck with the race this weekend!

Mom- Thank  you for your email. I am really glad that you got my letter. It is the least that I can do... I hope that you can enjoy the last few weeks of spring madness. I don't know how you do all that you do. I love you and thank you again for your email.

Mikesell- Thanks for your email. I am glad that you are enjoying the Redfish life. Sounds like you enjoyed going to state and seeing Grandma and Grandpa Clegg and Uncle Alan, Aunt Julie,  and the cousins. That is great. I love you Mikes - Have a great day.

Brennen- Glad to hear that you are doing well buddy. Thanks for your email.  Love you brother. Have a great week! Keep up the physical therapy!

Alex- I hope that you have a great week buddy. Tell the Coach Messick and Coach Sharp and Coach Clark hello for me. Enjoy it and play hard. You can learn a lot of really important life lesson out there on the court. There is nothing you can not acheive if you really have the desire and put forth the effort.

Harrison- Hey buddy!!  Are you excited for birthday number 10?  What are you doing to be doing? I love you Harrison!!! Have a great week.

McCall- How are you sweetie! I hope that you have had a great week. I sure miss you. Keep being a good helper for Mom!

Well I sure love you all.. Sound like the surgeries in the family went well. I am so grateful.  I will be continuing to pray for you all and have a great week! 

Ether 4 :11-12
2 Corinthians 10:5

Sad to here about Sister Monson. What a great lady.   Keep praying for President Monson. 

I love you all have a great week! 

Elder Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment