Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11, 2013

Hello there Cleggs,

What a wonderful week that it has all been for you. I was glad to hear that Ash´s farewell went well and that you were all able to see a lot of family. I am sure excited for Ash. I know that she will be an outstanding missionary. Tell her I love her and that I will be praying for her and her family. That is neat that she and Cass could go through the temple together. I love that.... also glad that you had some great Redfish time Dad with the young men from the ward!! I love those young men campouts that is the best!!  Mom, sounds like you are "man-ning" the fort back at home like a good soldier. You will be greatly blessed!!
Well this week was a excellent week. I feel like I have grown spirtually and that is a good feeling. I think I was in the airport 2 times this week. Oh, a really funny and cool experience. One time we sent the Elder through security and behind us walked up the "Bahia Estudiantes" -the basketball team from Bahia. They were huge black guys. As they passed by us the line got backed up and we started to talking to player called "Lee". Turns out he is from Indiana. Played for TCU, against BYU. And then he played in the NBA for a couple years and now played in Argentina for 5 years. He doesn't speak a lick of Spanish.That was a neat experience. We didn't get to talk too much about the Gospel but we explained what church we were from and talked just a little. Small world.... The blessings of being a BYU basketball fan.:)
Nestor is dong great in a couple of hours we have a Family night with another great family in the ward with him. He is ready to go this Saturday. The Ward is taking to him really well.  I love the ward. The sisters are doing good. Elder Bird is a stud.  I love him and Elder Cruz is doing well. He is fighter, he has been through so much in his life. I really respect him. 
                                           President, Elder Bird, and Elder Clegg

Yesterday we passed by a old investigater that we haven't been able to find in a while. The lady who worked at the terminal and her family. It was her birthday and we talked a little bit. There was a another lady inside who told us she had read the Book of Mormon and she said she didn't belive it. We asked her if she had prayed and she said, "No one ever told me I had to pray!". So we told her clearly that she had to pray, then she went off on the normal "it doesn't say anything in the Bible about the Book of Mormon" line that is a favorite here and we shared with her the scripture in John 10:16 and  the spirit was thick. She opened up and we have a lesson with her at 6pm this afternoon. The spirit is the most important thing there is is missionary work. That was a neat a experience.
I LOVE THE MISSION!!!

Today I went running with Elder Huey and we found a grove of trees and we stopped and thought and prayed.It was a great afternoon acttivity. Great stuff.
Well my time is a little short today.

Dad- I hope you are doing well and feeling that Redfish fire... Sure love you. Thanks for being the best.
Mom.- Thanks so much for your wonderful thoughts in your letter. I don't think there are better roommates possible. I am super pumped for that .Thank you for your help!!  Answer to my prayers. I love you Mom!!

Mikesell- I hope that you are doing well. I hope that you can get better for the race in CA this week!!  I will be praying for you. I sure love you. You are amazing.

Brennen- I hope that your knee surgery can go well  when you have it in a couple of weeks and that you can get better soon. Keep strong my man!

Alex- Sounds like you are doing well. I love you man. Keep growing that testimony. Love you Bro

Harrison - I love you bro! Have a great week!  Be great brother.-

McCall- Hey sweetie1 How was your first week as member? haha

I love you all so much.

Elder Bird and I have been getting up at 6 this week to study because of the shortage of time we have. I have loved my morning studies. You feel such a great difference!!

I love you all with all my heart. Keep strong and have the best week of your lives!!!!!

Elder Clegg

2 Cor 12:10
Moroni 7:41
D&C 59:23




No comments:

Post a Comment