Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nov 6, 2012

Hello there wonderful family!

I am so sorry that I was not able to write yesterday. We had a leadership conference with all the district leaders and all of the zone leaders. It was wonderful. The conference was really great and the spirit was really strong. It was what the mission needed. I loved it.


It was a good week. We recieved a great group of new missionaries and I am super grateful for that. I met a Elder who was serving in Colorado who knew Elder Clegg. That was fun.  After that we had a good week in our area. We had to prepare for the leadership conference today... it was a two day conference. We had it set up so everyone could leave and work in the afternoon on Monday and we found 92 contacts in 5 or 6 hours with about 30 compionships. That was great!! I hope that everyone left with a lot more energy and that it will give a boost to the mission. We found a great lady named Martha who is super prepared. We found her working with a member and I am excited for her. Lately we keep finding all these great people and then they move, or we cant find them again. We don't have all the time in the world to search for them and so we are doing the best we can. I am super excited for this transfer. It will be my first time being with a compainon for three transfers, we get along great and I really love Elder Costanzi. He is a outstanding missionary. One of the greatest blessings in my  mission has been my companions. This week was filled with some really neat spirtual experiences and I was reminded how much that this work roll onward because it is the Lords work. You just can not stop it.


Halloween doesn't really exist here. I didn't remember it was halloween until like 6 oclock in the afternoon. I am glad that you all enjoyed it and I loved all the pictures.

Last night we had about 30 Elders in our house. We said a prayer as a house and it was a great spirtual experience.
                                           My past companion Elder Yargar - love that man!
Well.... Today is the day. We are all excited to hear of the news down here. What a big, big day. I am praying that it will all work out like it is supposed to.

Dad- I hope that you can  get settled in soon and all the transisitions. I have learned that I love routines in life.  I feel like you can progress better with a routine, but maybe it is just a choice of style. I sure love you Dad. Thanks for being the greatest father in the world. I hope you enjoy your day. Send up a smoke signal when you know who wins. Have a great week Dad.

Mom- Thanks for your wonderful letter and thank you for the package. The camera works great and I will be sending that photo soon. Thank so much. I am glad that you had a great week. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with Mikesell there so much. I am excited for you and your new calling in young womens.  I know that you will do so great!! I sure love you Mom.

Mikesell- I am just so happy that you are doing so great in school. What a great thing!!  I sure love you. I hope that you can prepare good for finals and just kick it. I hope you are doing well with health. I am super excited for Ash. What a wonderful place to go on a mission and she will do so great there. Another Clegg in the field. Austrailia! That is wonderful.  I love you Mikesell. You are the best .. I mean it.

Brennen- I am super excited for your bball season and glad that you are going to be able to get involved in Young Mens now in the ward. You will do a excellent job. I love you Brennen. Keep being awesome.

Alex- I love you little bro. I hope that you have a great week. Bust it out there in the court and keep doing great. But more importantly bust it in life. Keep being a outstanding Aaronic Priesthood holder. Remember your ability to lead and to bless others.

Harrison- What a great spiderman that you are. I hope that you have a great week. I love you buddy. Keep being wonderful.

McCall- I love you so much. You are a cute redhead there sweetheart. I love you. Have a great week.

D&C 88:40

Romans 5:3-5

I love you all and I love the Gospel so much. I love the power of the Atonement in our lives. I love repentance and encourage all of you to do it everyday. That is the way to be happy.

Have a wonderful week. I pray for you individually and your needs and goals. Keep being the best you can everyday.

All my love!

I will be praying for Romney!!
.....have been for 16 months. :)

Elder Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment