Monday, July 30, 2012

July 30, 2012

Hello there~~
Thank you so much for your letters:
Mikesell- Thanks sis for taking the time to write me a hand letter - you sound so good!!  
Stephanie Bingham- I believe tomorrow you will be in the temple -that is so wonderful. Congratulations to you and Josh!!  I hope that you are doing really well. Thanks so much for writing and for your example.  
Sister Tateoka- Thank you so very much for your very kind and thoughtful letter. I have already written a reply and will be sending it soon. I hope that you and President Tateoka are doing wonderful and thank you so much for your prayers. I am so grateful for your examples and love. I love you both. If I can do anything for you both let me know. Have a wonderful week. Thank you for thinking of me~~
Wow, what an eventful week for you all. I am glad to hear that Grandma Daw is doing well. I actually for some reason thought a lot about her this week and yesterday we had a family history class and we made a family tree. Please send her all my love and I will be praying for her, for Grandpa, and for all of you. I appreciated very much Papa’s letter and please send my love to them also. What a wonderful example Grandma Daw is. She has built a legacy of faith that will never fall. I am very glad to hear she is getting better.  I am glad you were able to go to Jerome and see her Mom. Please send her my love.
It sounds like there were lots of fun little adventures between everyone in the week. I will also be praying for the Fuller family.  I haven’t had time to read through the letters completely but I will read them tonight. 
Here in the land of Argentina things are going well. The olympics are on everywhere and we catch parts when we enter houses. It is a big deal in the whole world.
Some highlights of the week are...  Estefenia Gomez was baptized! She is so prepared. I was talking to a member yesterday after the confirmation and a member came up to me and told me that Estefenia had a question about tithing. She paid it right then and there her first Sunday as a member. That makes me happy. I really think she will go on to a mission and get married in the temple. She is reading the Book of Mormon like crazy and loves the strength for the youth pamplet. It is super fun to see. Yesterday we had the interview with the PeƱalva family and they all passed the interview - except the 17 year old daughter who wasn’t there. So they will be baptized this Saturday. YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! This week is transfers, so this weekend will be crazy because I will be in charge of the traveling of the Elders. Elder Connolly is going back to the big Arizona. I am super happy for him. I am glad because we will finish with a 5 baptism week. That is the way I want to go. He is really focused and I am just super happy for him. Some of my favorite Elders are leaving this week to go home and it is great to see Elders finish strong. It has been a good week.  I learned a lot and loved my studies. I learned that humility leads to progression, that the atonement makes up for our weaknesses - as we strive for the VISION.  I enjoyed my reading in Helaman 6, the Book of Mormon has so many solutions to the worlds problems. The zone found more investigators last week.  I am super proud with the Elders and now we need to focus on getting church assistance up. We have 15 baptisms planned for the end of this week, which for this zone has never happened before. I am way excited and hope everything continues through. Extra prayers!! 
Dad- The Brave- I hope that your talk went well, sounds like quite the week. I sure love you Dad. I hope that you are doing well. I am glad to hear that you are reading. I hope the crazy time with the employees settle. Dad - Keep being happy and enjoy the Fish. I love you. Thank you for your awesomeness.
Mom The "I can do it all¨- You sound like you are doing so well. I am so happy for that. I think you start the weddings this week again?  I hope that goes well. I will be praying for Grandma a lot this week. I sure miss you and am so grateful for you. Sometimes praying for you all in the mornings I just get so happy and grateful I just can’t take it. I am excited to read your journal and thank you so much for doing that each week. I am on my second journal now I am love writing every day. Have a great week Mom. You are the best.
Mikesell - the light in the woods. Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Mackenzie. Hey, Mikesell seriously, watch Joseph Smith the prophet of the restoration with her and get the missionaries talking with her. You have the testimony...and with the missionaries you can help her to make those hard changes. Oh man that is so awesome. Keep praying on her behalf. Tell her it is the best thing she could ever do in her life. Has she gone to church yet? Oh man that makes me so pumped. Good work sis... I love you Mikesell. Keep being great. I am glad that you are working so much. I love you.
Brennen  -the stripling warrior- sounds like you talk went well and I loved skimming it and printed it and will read it tonight. I am excited. Thanks for growing your testimony. I am so excited for you to get your call down the road a little. Keep preparing and just learning and getting all the great experiences that you can. I love you buddy. Thank for being a wonderful example!!
Alex the young wolf- Hey man. How is life? I haven’t heard from you in a couple weeks. I will be sending the tic tac toe soon. How is the summer? How did your talk go? I hope it went really well. I sure love you buddy. Keep reading and praying. Are you working on your balling at all?  I love you buddy. Keep being awesome.
Harrison the Noble- I sure liked your letter last week. I love you so much! I hope that you have a great week. I miss you buddy. Hang tough and you and I are going to do some way fun stuff together. You can’t tell me but you have to make plans for next summer ok?  How is your praying and are you giving Cally a hug for me every day?
McCall the Strawberry- Hey Cally How are you?  I love you so much and am so glad you are happy. Cass tells me funny stories about you. I sure love you. BIG KISS. BESO Have a great week. Are you reading lots of books?
 Mom. I loved that you ordered those books. I miss reading books like that and will pick it up. Hey, if you could send, could you send instructions on how to sew pants? I ripped mine. I will try to learn from an Elder in our house also.
I love you all so much and I hope that you are doing so well. Have a great week.  I know Christ lives and that he wants us to achieve our best.  Keep doing your very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment