Monday, October 22, 2012

Good Morning to the best family in the world!

I am going to be outside the office this morning and tomorrow helping the Elder who is charge of the housing deliver microwaves and some other items throughout the mission. I will really try to write sometime today, but if not I will write on Wednesday.

I saw about Shalice's baby.... please send my deepest love to her and Trevor and the family. What a blessing the Gospel is. The Atonement will carry them through this very difficult experience. So glad you could go to the funeral Dad, Brennen, and Alex. Family is everything!

 I have had a great week. This week is transfers and so it will be a busy one. The mission is the greatest blessing of my life.

 I love you all so much. Thank you for your prayers and your great example.
Alma 11:9-11
D&C 82:3

Yesterday was Mothers Day here. I am so grateful for you Mom, Grandma Daw, Grandma Crouch and Grandma Clegg. Some of the most amazing women on planet earth.

Have a wonderful Monday and know that I love you all so much. I love our Savior and Heavenly Father. Keep being good examples!

I will talk to you soon.

All my love,

Elder Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment